1) All prices are per person.
2) Occupancy codes: Q-Quad (4 to a room), T-Triple (3 to a room), D-Double (2 to a room)
S-Single (1 to a room)
3) Deposits are handled on a first come-first serve basis. ½ the balance is required as a deposit.
4) Deadline to sign up for a trip: Bus/Own Transportation trips, we’ll take people until we sell out of game tickets.
Air Trips: No later than 30 days prior!!
5) No reservation(s) will be taken without a deposit!
6) Three ways to make a deposit:
A) PFFC Fan Club Tables at Flyers Home Games (First Level directly outside the AT&T Pavilion)
B) Mail (please call or email before sending a reservation):
Note: If you’re sending in a deposit or balance (by mail), upon receipt, you will be mailed a Trip
Confirmation Sheet. Please read, sign, date and return the white sheet to the PFFC (actually Lou)
within seven business days. Please note, your reservation does not become
valid until we (Lou) receive the returned signed sheet!
C) PFFC meetings (held once a month)
7) All trip participants must be PFFC members or $20.00 will be added to the cost of the trip.
8) Checks are made payable to “Philadelphia Flyers Fan Club” or ‘PFFC”.
9) For more information or to make a reservation, contact:
Lou Milano, 1608 Lucas Lane, Britton Place, Voorhees, NJ 08043-2563
Cell Phone: 609.922.2234
Please call or email before sending a deposit.
10) Keep up with the latest information on the PFFC by accessing our web site: www.flyersfanclub.org
11) FYI, a passport IS NOW REQUIRED to enter Canada.
12) I’m often asked where the seats are located. We try to please, but realize not everyone can be.
Therefore the seats we attempt to purchase (and usually wind up getting) are lower second level/upper first
level in the corner to blue lines. In cities like Toronto, Detroit, NY Rangers, we “take what we can get”!!
13) Also, please remember we’re not ticket agents. The trips we sponsor are part of a package deal which includes
the game tickets. If you have a request for game tickets only, we’ll try to accommodate if only a few are needed.
However, there may be a small service charge. When tickets are purchased for our trips, our allotment is usually
only for people “traveling” with the PFFC!!
14) The PFFC cannot be held responsible if the time or day of the game changes and alternate travel plans need
to be made.